- IE Entrepreneur’s Club
- IE Venture Capital Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma, IE Business School
- Graduado Cum Laude, Universidad de Salzburgo
- Cokrea – Co-founder (Madrid, España)
- Cevichevere – Co-founder (Madrid, España)
- L’Oreal Luxe Spain – Trade Marketing (Madrid, España)
- NextStep Trading – Co-founder (Hong Kong)
Guillermo García-Muchacho is a Venezuelan serial entrepreneur. He is currently the CEO and Co-founder of a disruptive digital consultancy firm called Cokrea. Co-founder & Chief Eating Officer at Cevichévere, a restaurant chain. Additionally, he runs micro projects like a gluten-free beer brand and several Ad production creative advisories. Prior to devoting himself fully to entrepreneurial ventures, Guillermo worked in the luxury division of L’Oreal and further as a freelance digital strategist.
Guillermo holds a Master in Management with a dual specialization in Digital Business and Sales & Marketing from IE Business school and a Bachelor’s in Business and Tourism from University of applied sciences in Salzburg, Austria.