- Bachelor of Laws, Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid
- Bachelor of Laws in Political Science and Public Management, Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid
- Master of Access to the Legal Profession, Autonomous University of Madrid
- Grado en Derecho, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid
- Grado en Ciencias Políticas y Gestión Pública, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid
- Máster de Acceso a la Profesión de Abogado, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Lawyer’s Office Miguel Ángel Diéz Martínez
Lorena Jiménez Jiménez began her professional career at Goy Gentile Abogados carrying out her Master’s Degree’s internship to later join the firm as an Associate. She specializes in Corporate and Commercial Law and Corporate Tax Law. She regularly provides corporate and tax advice on commercial transactions and corporate and estate structures.
Additionally, her practice is focused in advising investors and startups from the corporate set-up of their business plan, through the development, growth and international expansion of their business.