- LL.M., Harvard Law School (Real Colegio Complutense & Harvard Scholar)
- Law Degree, Pontificia Comillas University, ICADE (MES Scholar)
- Diploma in Business Studies, Pontificia Comillas University, ICADE
- Law degree, Università LUISS Guido Carli of Rome
- Master in Tax, Estate & Wealth Planning, CEF
- Madrid Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Public Notary, New York State Department
- Spanish-American Bar Association, Director & Treasurer
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Harvard Annual Fund, Agent
- Harvard Club of Spain, Member
- Harvard Club of New York, Member
- Investigation on Tax Law Scholarship Program, Ministry of Education of Spain
- Tax Assistance Program, Internal Revenue Service, US Government
- Outstanding Pro Bono Contribution, New York State Bar Association
- “40 under 40” Best Lawyers in Spain & Portugal, Iberian Lawyer 2017
- Uría Menéndez
- Davis Polk & Wardwell
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Professor, IE University, Master’s Degree in Tax Advice
- Professor, Complutense University, Master in Tax Advice
- Professor, Complutense University, US & UK Commercial Law
Goy Gentile’s Managing Partner, Lucía Goy Mastromiechele, began her career in the Tax Department of the Spanish law firm Uría Menéndez, in its Madrid offices, where she acquired a solid experience in tax matters and asset management.
Moreover, her experience as an in-house lawyer for the international real estate company, Coffer Inmobiliaria, in its Madrid offices, allowed her to deepen her knowledge in asset management and taxation, as well as Real Estate Law and Inheritance Law.
Lucía has also worked as an associate in leading international law firms, including US firms Davis Polk & Wardwell and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, in their New York, London, Brussels and Madrid offices.
Thanks to her extensive experience in leading international law firms, Lucía has been part of transactions involving high levels of tax complexity and innovative heritage structures, and has acquired important analytical and negotiating skills as well as a practical, pragmatic and comprehensive approach to legal matters.