- • Caracas Bar Association
- Venezuelan Association of Tax Law
- James Bullock Scholar, University of Oxford
- Graduated Cum laude, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello
- National Assembly of Venezuela
- Baker & McKenzie
Marcel E. Roche began his career in the tax department of Baker & McKenzie (Caracas, Venezuela). He counts with solid experience in international, federal and municipal taxation, as well as tax planning, income tax and indirect taxation (customs and VAT). He is an expert in international taxation.
In 2016 he began as legal counsel in the Public Finances and Tax Policy Committees in the National Assembly of Venezuela.
He also taught Civil and Parliamentary Law in Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (UCAB).