Family law lawyers
At Goy Gentile we are aware that the choice of creating or leaving a family relationship can be one of the most important decisions a person can make due to its great financial and emotional impact.
We approach each situation with a human vision, but also a pragmatic one aimed at achieving concrete and tangible results.
We advise clients of many different profiles, protecting their interests and personal and family assets. Our lawyers guide each client through the different areas and processes that Family Law covers, so that they can move confidently into a healthy new future:
- Separations and divorces
- Civil and religious annulments
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Spouse and child maintenance
- Shared custody and visitation rights
- Modifications of measures and preventive measures
- Settlement of joint assets and other regimes
- Guardianship, conservatorship and parental authority/responsibility
- Legal incapacity
- Co-habitation, non-marital relationships
- Filiation, recognition of children and surrogacy parentage
- International law and foreign court sentences
- International children abduction
Our firm is particularly strict on ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of our clients’ matters. We arrive to the best solution and cover all angles by combining our respect and loyalty to clients with a highly technical legal analysis and our unparalleled expertise in the financial and tax matters involved. We earn our clients’ trust because we reach where many other experts in Family Law do not.
Given the nature of this practice, we understand the importance of the values of respect, loyalty, discretion and close client communication. These values guide our work and define us as a firm. At Goy Gentile we recognize the seriousness, difficulty and complexity of the situation each of our clients has to undergo. We give you the individualized attention you need, clarify all doubts and assign you a person who speaks your language, in every sense. It’s a quality of experience that differentiates us from our larger competitors.
Family Law with an International Element
We also have aspecialized team in advising on matters of Family Law with international implications, which benefits of the expertise and knowledge of foreign jurisdictions of its members.
It’s a quality of experience through close and trusting relaitionships that differentiates us from our larger competitors.